The conference is organized by the Intellectuall Property Law Chair of the Jagiellonian University (Poland), and the HEIP-Link Project Consortium coordinated by the University of Alicante (Spain) in partnership of 11 Higher Education Institutions from 11 different countries and 4 continents.
The goal of the HEIP-LINK partnership is to facilitate international R&D cooperation through exploring and sharing information and good practice on strategic aspects of cross-boarder cooperation; such as intellectual property rights and technology transfer issues.
- Benefits of international research cooperation
- Intellectual property in context of cross-border research
- Commercialization of research results. International context
- The role of technology transfer offices. Experiences and good practices
- Horizon 2020 with focus on international cooperation and IP rules
- National Contact Points and IPR-Helpdesk services
- HEIP-Link project results and achievements
Who should participate?
Universities / Higher Education Institutions / Research Organisations
- HEIs managers
- Technology Transfer Office staff
- International relations staff
- Governmental and non-governmental organisations involved in the spheres of higher education, research, innovation:
- Public and Private sector enterprises involved in international R&D cooperation
To secure your seat and the opportunity to interact with our international experts, please REGISTER here.
You can find our tentative AGENDA HERE.